CCTV Dublin – CCTV & HD Security Camera Systems Installation, Repairs & Monitoring
Security Cameras and Video Surveillance Systems from Dyno Secure Ireland. No 1 Security Solutions Provider.
Dyno Secure Are a direct supplier of security cameras and video surveillance systems for home, business, and government.
We sell to DIY installers, resellers, government buyers, and professional installers. We started our company in 2006 with a specialty in CCTV cameras and CCTV systems. As technology advanced, we expanded our product catalog to include the following products.
There’s no one-size-fits-all system for home surveillance. The security camera you choose will be based on your budget, your home’s layout, security concerns, and other contributing factors.
Monitored CCTV systems assured you that coverage/watch for 24*7 of your premise. We provide systems which can help you to make yourself free from any theft from your premises for any precious thing.
CCTV REPAIR / UPGRADE
We can get your equipment back in service quickly to minimize your downtime and at the same time save you and your company money. We will provide you with the best Cost of Ownership for your CCTV Solution needs.
Get Free Quote
end Us An Email Using This Form & One Of Our Representatives Will Get Back To You.
Get Free Quote Now
Wireless CCTV Systems
Wireless CCTV systems have many advantages over wired systems. You have far greater flexibility in the locations where you can place the cameras.
High-end CCTV Systems
Although it’s not always the case, home CCTV really is a market where the more expensive the system you choose is, the better. You’ll benefit most from a high-quality, high-specification system.
HD CCTV Cameras
HD security cameras, also known as HD CCTV cameras and HD over Coax cameras, are capable of capturing high definition video surveillance footage up to 1080p resolution (1920 x 1080 pixels).
IR Dome Cameras
IR dome camera contains 35 Infrared LEDs for day & night surveillance. The metal ball style camera housing is vandal resistant. This infrared dome has a weatherproof rating of IP65.
Outdoor CCTV Cameras
Outdoor Security Cameras are enclosed in weatherproof housings to protect the electronics of the camera from moisture and rain.
Infrared/Night Vision CCTV
These night-vision CCTV cameras have the ability to see images in pitch black conditions using Infrared LEDs and are ideal in outside conditions where lighting is poor to zero.
Top Security Systems Provider Ireland
CCTV Dublin – Choose Smarter Solutions for Safer Cities with Dyno Secure Security, a leading Irish provider of a variety of security solutions for both Commercial and Residential clients. We at Dyno Secure watch over your business and loved ones, while you are away with our best in the industry CCTV cameras, IP cameras, indoor CCTV and outdoor CCTV cameras. Buy easy-to-configure, user-friendly, high end security cameras, wireless security system and security alarm systems from Dyno Secure for complete peace of mind.
Top Surveillance Camera Features Offered :
- High-definition (HD) Video Quality
- Night Vision
- Pan, Tilt And Zoom Function
- Mobile Device Remote Control
- Weather Resistance
- Motion Detection, Trip Wire and Intrusion Detection.
- 27*7 monitoring with Wi-Fi IP cameras
CCTV Dublin – Dyno Secure Ireland
- Increased deterrent – CCTV systems are a great deterrent to potential thieves. Once they realize that your business is protected by a surveillance system they invariably choose to go somewhere else.
- Safer working environment – CCTV helps to ensure adherence to health and safety policies and can be invaluable in staff training.
- Reduced retail theft – Shoplifters deliberately target businesses with poor security and will think twice if there is an increased risk they may be caught on camera. Increased detection – The prosecution rates for businesses using CCTV is many times higher than that for those without CCTV. If you are unfortunate enough to be a victim of crime at least there will be a strong chance of detection and conviction.
- Eliminate fraudulent insurance claims – In an increasingly sensitive society it has never been more important to protect your business against claims that are not legitimate. CCTV can eliminate this and reduce your premiums.
- Remote monitoring – Keep an eye on your home or business when you aren’t there. CCTV systems can be viewed and controlled remotely over the internet (via an iPhone, laptop etc.).
- Reduced fear of crime – Knowing you are well protected gives a feeling of security that should not be underestimated.
- Increased professionalism – CCTV is an excellent staff training tool.
- Staff protection – CCTV is perfect for preventing assaults and false claims of misconduct (ideal for schools, hospitals, corporate campuses, etc.). Provides peace of mind – When you have CCTV camera systems in your business, you will have the peace of mind in knowing that will help to mitigate any potential problems stemming from incidents at your building. This can range from anything from break-ins to slip-and-falls to damage to cars or your property. In such situations, proper video recording can be all the difference between averting costly damages and incurring huge costs.
How effective is your current CCTV system in the event of an incident?
If you have previously invested in a CCTV system it is highly important to ensure it is still capable of keeping up with expected standards of image quality, after all, the Police recommend that recorded CCTV images should be of a good evidential standard. i.e. of a quality to provide clear images.
The good news is you no longer have to replace your whole CCTV system in order to get higher definition CCTV.
The new generation of CCTV cameras and recorders can use the same cable as traditional analogue systems but supports HD video resolution, which means lower costs and less disruption installing a much superior system.
You now not only have new technology and high definition pictures, but also the capability to view your cameras remotely from your mobile phone or computer.
Advantages Of A CCTV System?
- They enhance the customer experience
- They improve productivity
- They reduce liability
- They watch employees and workers
- They discourage suspicious activity
- They allow remote monitoring
- They don’t have “time off”